BTS Member's Profile

Friday, June 23, 2017

[Guide] BTS' Official Fancafe Nickname Rules

BTS' Official Fancafe Nickname Rules

1. It is not allowed to use nicknames that can get confused with BTS members & BigHit related.
- Don't use BTS members' name or nickname only as your nickname.
  ex.) 방탄소년단(X), 랩몬스터(X), 방탄소년단사랑해(O), 방탄소년단천사(O)
  ex.) BTS (X), RapMonster (X), LoveYouBTS(O), AngelBTS(O)

2. Letter limits
- Korean - 2 letters min, 10 letters max / English - 2 letters min, 12 letters max (ver. 20151006)
- If you're using Korean+English+numbers combined nickname, maximum letters would be 10.
(Korean should be used more than 2 letters  / Nickname only with numbers are not allowed)
ex) 130613(X), 랩mon(X), BTS최고(O)
This includes nicknames that only contains English+numbers. It shouldn't exceed 10 letters.

3. Only the commonly used Korean letters, English, and numbers are allowed.
   - Special characters, Chinese letters, space, seperate usage of Korean vowels and consonants are prohibited.
ex) 방탄♡, SUGA!, JIN뽀렙^-^, BTSF릉훼 and such.
* If it's not commonly used Korean letters, it can make a space in front of your nickname.
   - If you're using Korean, you can use only commonly used Korean letters.
ex) 슙(X), 횽(X), 쩱(X), 랩(O), 쩔(O)
   Not allowed to use meaningless words.
ex)asdqwf, xxxgorkxxx and such.
   - Other letters than Korean, English, and numbers are not allowed to use in your nickname.

4. It is not allowed to use other artist / fandom related nicknames.

5. It is not allowed to use words in nickname that has the meaning of insult / sexual harassment / RPS related / feminization of members.

If you don't follow the rules above, you will immediately get demoted right after staff notices you.

**ALSO IMPORTANT: Use of Korean word "군주" is also not allowed because cafe crew thinks it is also RPS related term, so please be aware if you were going to change your nickname related to that!

Author's note: This is copied from the fancafe post of Dreamin. If you have any questions, feel free to comment down below. I'd be honored to help you guys out! 💜💜

10 comments:

  1. Hi my nickname was Rhejin but they said I violated rules, what rule does this violate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn’t violate any of the above. I think someone already got the nickname. As far as I know, each member should have their own unique nicknames because if they didn’t and one of them violated the cafe’s policies, the staff would be confused who should be punished. :) I hope that helped.

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    My nickname was 52HertzBlue...I was also told I violates the rules for it. Im unsure how? Could you guide me a little please? Its the second time this happens :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nickname exceeded 10 characters. It’s either you remove a letter or number or change your nickname.

      Delete
  3. Hi, how would you know if the nickname is already taken?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. My nickname is 모니카ciara. Is it fine? or i violated the rules?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my nickname is tubaasglm but they said too I violated rules. what is this violate ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nickname was Noah_7 but they saída too I violated rules....Now my nickname is 정국_사랑해. Is it fine?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont know what to put my username at, what should I do?

    ReplyDelete